I have a few confessions to make. Most of these will probably cause my geek cred to be revoked, but some of these things just needs to be said:
1. I have never played Portal. Or Portal 2. This sounds like something I should do.
2. The amount of my life I have spent watching America's Next Top Model is embarrassingly large. But I'm married, so, you know.
3. I skipped over large parts of John Galt's radio address in Atlas Shrugged. Anyone who tells you they didn't is a straight-up liar.
4. I have always wanted to start a podcast, but I'm a total lazitard about it and would most likely spend most of the time talking about Civilization V strategy and making cleavage jokes, so I never do it. Though I am fully aware that that's a lucrative demographic.
5. If you've followed my Twitter account--which you totally should do by clicking on the box on right--you know that I've been eating dog treats. That really should be past tense, but we all know that would be a falsehood.
6. I watched nearly the entire last season of Jersey Shore. It's not the worst show in the world.
7. Mink Car by They Might Be Giants was an awful album and I think I listened to it once. I know it still sucks because Pandora insists on playing songs from it and forces me to use up my skips.
8. I am a total judgmental grammar Nazi in all of its ugly forms, but I still can't spell "separately" without a spellcheck and I still have to think for an alarmingly long time about "then" versus "than."
9. As I was writing this list, a bee landed on me and I screamed like a little girl.
10. I really, really, really don't like Star Wars. At all. I mean, it was good for a kid's movie...WHICH IT TOTALLY IS. Just sayin'.