First, Netflix announces a name change and organizational restructuring (oh, and a half-assed apology), enraging long-time users. Then Facebook's new design has frustrated many individuals and compromised security of accounts. But these two aren't the only companies that are making missteps.
Here is a list of massive changes that big tech companies are planning on implementing very soon, for good or bad:
- Yahoo! will adopt some sort of product or service that will generate income
- If you download a holistic health book, A Shore Thing, or any Dan Brown book to your Amazon Kindle, Jeff Bezos will personally come to your house and punch you in your stupid face
- Twitter will automatically suspend your account if you post what you are eating
- HP will move from the manufacturing of computers to burning down their own offices and factories.
- Google will automatically send a message with your search bar queries to your spouse once a month
- PayPal will reroute unused funds in your account to this guy they got a hot tip from in Nigeria.
- Apple will start ordaining clergymen
- Internet Explorer will promise everything they can come over to his house and play cars and eat sundaes if they just use him
- Wikipedia will stop auto-deleting the page you made about your ex-girlfriend and the different sections entitled "That Whoreface," "Her Sister Was Hotter," and "I Sat Through A Jason Mraz Concert For You, You Heartless Bitch."
- YouTube will exclusively offer content related to dogs riding on skateboards and cats falling off things