There’s a new Dr. Seuss book coming out this week. The book is sure to be a success following the standard profitable model called the “Harper Lee Treatment.” The book, called What Pet Should I Get? Is already a best-seller, sure to catch the imagination of many a small child this summer with its whimsical drawings, repetitive stanzas, and nonsensical spellings of imaginary words.
So with the success of this new book, maybe it’s time to re-release some of his classics, with a modern spin. Such as:
- · Dairyless Eggs and GMO-Free Ham
- · And To Think That I Saw It On The E! Network
- · If I Ran The Dunkin Donuts That Keeps Getting My Order Wrong
- · Mr. Brown Can Sue. Can You?
- · How The Grinch Stole Black History Month
- · The LoraXXX
- · Oh, The Drinks You Can Drink!
- · Horton Hears Uptown Funk On The Radio Yet Again
- · Yertle the Turtle: My Life With Michaelangelo
- · Guy Fawks In Socks
- · The Cat In The Ironic Trucker Hat
- · The Berenstain Bears Can Go Lick A Taint (posthumous)
- · I Can Read With My Kindle Battery Dead!
- · Wavy-Head Swazye
- · One Phish Two Phish Dead Phish Stewed Phish
- · Oh, The Places You’ll Go To Find A Last-Minute Graduation Present